Brought to you by Deloitte Cyprus’ Tax team
Watch the latest tax webcast by Deloitte for September presented by Pieris Markou, Tax & Legal Services Leader, with special guest Michalis Michaelides, Business Tax Director.
In this webcast, we are covering the following topics:
- Amending Assessment and Collection of Taxes Law for the compulsory submission of income tax returns
- Interest to be calculated on a monthly basis for late payments of SDC, CGT and IPT
- TD announcement for electronic payment of all taxes (including overdue taxes)
- TD announcement for refund of credit tax/VAT balance
- Amending protocol to the agreement for the avoidance of double taxation between Cyprus – Russia
- Tax diary for October 2020
About Deloitte in Cyprus:
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) LLP (DME) is the affiliate for the territories of the Middle East and Cyprus of Deloitte NSE LLP (“NSE”), a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of DTTL.
Deloitte Limited, a private limited liability company registered in Cyprus (Reg. No. 162812) is the sub-licensed affiliate of Deloitte NSE for Cyprus. Deloitte Limited is among the leading professional services firms in Cyprus, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, wealth advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services as well as a complete range of services to international business through over 700 people in Nicosia and Limassol. For more information, please visit www.deloitte.com/cy.